Saturday, August 25, 2012

Thanks for Stopping By

Anyone that knows me... knows that I like facts, figures and analysis.  As we post and move items over to this blog, I noticed a bump in the traffic this evening.

A big thanx goes out to the folks from Fire Engineering for featuring our "Fire Officer Trust Blog".

  Fire Engineering Blog Posts

If you're visiting us from the Fire Engineering Site: we welcome you and recognize your commitment to the Fire Service and the desire to stay informed.  We welcome friends "Old and New".  We know that you recognize the benefits of sharing information.

I have set a goal for posting new information on Tuesdays & Fridays (God-willing and the creek don't rise).  That's my commitment to you.  Should I miss the mark, you have my permission to give me grief.   I am focused on exploring the concerns, opportunities and observations as they relate to  Fire Officer Trust.

As I see so many friends and mentors leave our beloved profession, I am mindful that we have to leave something for the next generation.  With incidents down, we have to share information and train more This technology is seamless and ubiquitous to the current generation of firefighters.  Our training and information exchange must be likewise.

...and I want you to know that I have been listening.  You wanted a better font and less prose.   I hope you enjoy the font...LOL.

We're always looking for great comments and thoughts. For a blog to stay relevant, there always has to be give and take...

1 comment:

  1. looks great so far....keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete